This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|Industry||Retail, Logistics, Catering|
|Predecessors||Dagros A/S, Brdr. Justesen A/S|
|Per Thau (CEO)|
|Revenue||19,628 million DKK (2014)|
|-285 million DKK (2014)|
|-272 million DKK (2014)|
|Total assets||5,323 million DKK (2014)|
|Owner||NorgesGruppen (49%) / KFI Erhvervsdrivende Fond (41.5%) / Franchiseholders (9.3%)|
Number of employees
Dagrofa Logistik a/s
Dagrofa A/S is a Danish retail company with a market share of around 20% in Denmark as of 2008. The company controls distribution to franchise stores operating under the SPAR, Meny and Kiwi brands in Denmark and owns 43 own stores itself.
In April 2017 Dagrofa announced that all Kiwi stores in Denmark would close. 30 stores will continue under the SPAR or Meny brand. 
- "Årsrapport 2014" (PDF). Dagrofa. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-04.
- "DENMARK: DAGROFA LOSSES DEEPEN & DANSK'S HYPERMARKET CONCEPT". IGD Retail Analysis. 14 April 2015.
- "Dagrofas årsrapport 2007/2008" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-19.
- Johan Rimer Hansen (1 October 2015). "Hårdt trængte Dagrofa skærer fra i detail-satning". Børsen.
- Askew, Katy (24 January 2013). "DENMARK: Norgesgruppen tie-up with Dagrofa to boost efficiency". Just-Food.
- "Discountkæden KIWI lukker i Danmark" [The discount chain KIWI closes in Denmark] (PDF) (Press release) (in Danish). 2017-04-28. Retrieved 2017-04-28.