Dalai Lama Awakening
|Dalai Lama Awakening|
|Directed by||Khashyar Darvich|
|Produced by||Khashyar Darvich|
|Narrated by||Harrison Ford|
|Music by||Drew Scnurr|
Dalai Lama Awakening is a 2014 feature-length documentary film, produced and directed by Khashyar Darvich and narrated by actor Harrison Ford. With over 30 minutes of additional footage and a new score, the film is a Director's Cut and revision of Dalai Lama Renaissance, the award-winning 2007 documentary. The film presents the journey of innovative Western thinkers who travel to India to meet with the Dalai Lama.
The film features Dr. Michael Beckwith (The Secret), quantum physicists Fred Alan Wolf and Amit Goswami (What The Bleep Do We Know), radio host and author Thom Hartmann, author Vicki Robin, philosopher Vandana Shiva, biologist Elisabet Sahtouris, social scientist Jean Houston, and others.
- "Dalai Lama Documentary Films – Transformational Films featuring the Dalai Lama". www.dalailamafilm.com. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- "DALAI LAMA AWAKENING (A Poetic ReVision) | New Thought Center For Spiritual Living". www.newthoughtcsl.org. Archived from the original on 2016-03-07. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- ""Dalai Lama Renaissance" now available on DVD". Lion's Roar. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- "Dalai Lama Awakening plus Q+A". macbirmingham.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- "One Night Only Screening of DALAI LAMA AWAKENING, presented with the Winston-Salem Yoga Alliance! | Facebook". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- "Dalai Lama comes to Washington; D.C. native premieres documentaries". WTOP. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- "Dalai Lama Double Feature". Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- Dalai Lama Awakening on IMDb
- official site
- Thom Hartmann interviews director Khashyar Darvich.
- Toronto Film Scene
- Surviving Ireland
- The Dudespaper
|This article about a religion-related documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|