|Date of birth||6 April 1988|
|Place of birth||Montebelluna, Italy|
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|2004–2005||→ Atalanta (loan)|
|2007–2008||→ Legnano (loan)||28||(0)|
|2008–2009||→ Modena (loan)||13||(1)|
|2009–2010||→ Padova (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 December 2020|
Born in Montebelluna, Veneto, Gasparetto spent his early career with hometown club Montebelluna until 2004. In 2007, he graduated from Primavera under-19 team of Atalanta B.C. and loaned to Serie C1 side Legnano.
In July 2010 he left for fellow Serie B team Cittadella along with Manolo Gabbiadini in co-ownership deal, for €500, as part of the deal that newly relegated Atalanta signed striker Matteo Ardemagni from Cittadella.
Coach Claudio Foscarini did not used the same starting line-up for the first few matches of the season. He started the first 2 matches of the season, the 2–0 won against Verona in 2010–11 Coppa Italia. and a 0–2 lost to Serie B newcomer PortoSummaga in the opening league match. In round 2, he lost his starting place to Andrea Manucci (who absent in round 1 and the cup) but in round 3, Gasparetto started in that lost 0–2 to Novara, as Francesco Scardina was absent. Eventually Gasparetto started 17 times in the league. In June 2011 the club bought Gasparetto outright and sold Gabbiadini back to Atalanta.
Gasparetto capped for Azzurrini in 2007 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship elite qualification. In February 2010, he was called up by Pierluigi Casiraghi to Italy U21 team for a training camp along with a few new faces, likes Giulio Donati. However, Gasparetto did not receive a call-up to the match in March 2010.
- Anelli, Diego (6 July 2007). "UFFICIALE: Legnano, presi Ceccarelli e Gasparetto". Tutto Mercato Web (in Italian). Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "Calciomercato: arriva il difensore Daniele Gasparetto". Modena FC (in Italian). 11 July 2008. Archived from the original on 23 July 2011. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "AL PADOVA ARRIVA DANIELE GASPARETTO". Calcio Padova (in Italian). 13 July 2009. Archived from the original on 26 September 2011. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "MERCATO NERAZZURRO". Atalanta BC (in Italian). 9 July 2010. Retrieved 15 July 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Gabbiadini e Gasparetto in granata". AS Cittadella (in Italian). 9 July 2010. Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved 15 July 2010.
- "Cittadella-Hellas Verona 2–0". Hellas Verona FC (in Italian). 14 August 2010. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "Nono acquisto del presidente Gallo, firma Daniele Gasparetto" (in Italian). Reggina. 31 January 2019.
- "Stage a Coverciano dal 15 al 17: cinque novità tra i convocati di Casiraghi". FIGC (in Italian). Rome. 15 February 2010. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2010.