Dar Al Khaleej
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dar Al Khaleej Printing & Publishing (Arabic: دار الخليج للطباعة والنشر) is a publishing house based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The company was established in 1970 with the launch of the daily Al Khaleej newspaper.
Dar Al Khaleej struggled to survive in its first decade and the newspaper was stopped from 1972 to 1980.
The purchase of new printing equipment in the 1990s enabled the company to increase the number of pages and print other publications. Al Khaleej is now one of the most popular Arabic-language newspapers in the country.
- Al Khaleej, daily newspaper, launched in 1970.
- The Gulf Today, English-language daily newspaper, launched in 1996.
- Al Shuruq, weekly political magazine. Published as a monthly 1970-71 and relaunched as a weekly in 1992.
- Kul Al Usrah, a magazine on the topics of family and society, launched 1993.
- Al Iqtisadi, monthly business magazine, launched in 1996.
- Al Azkiyaa, children's magazine, launched in 1996.