Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Darmstadt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Darmstadt is a city in the Bundesland (federal state) of Hesse in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Darmstadt may also refer to:
- Darmstadt (region), a German governmental region in Hesse.
- Darmstadt-Dieburg, a district in Hesse, Germany.
- Darmstadt, Indiana, a town in Vanderburgh County, Indiana, United States.
- Darmstadt, Illinois, a town in Illinois, United States.
- SV Darmstadt 98, a football club in Darmstadt, Germany.
- the Darmstadt meteorite, which fell in Hesse, Germany before 1804 (see meteorite falls).
- the Darmstädter Ferienkurse, or Darmstadt International Summer Courses for New Music.
- the Darmstadt School, a style of musical composition prevalent in the 1950s.
- "Darmstadt" (song), the single by the Finnish band Ruoska.
- Darmstadt slide rule
- 241418 Darmstadt, an asteroid.
- Landgraviate of Hesse-Darmstadt
- Grand Duchy of Hesse
- People's State of Hesse
- Prince George of Darmstadt (1669–1705)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Darmstadt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.