Deaf Sports Australia
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Deaf Sports Australia (DSA) formerly known as Australian Deaf Sports Federation is the national governing body of Deaf Sports in Australia.
The organisation was established in Adelaide during the 1954/55 Australian Deaf Carnival in January 1955 and it joined the Comite International des Sports des Sourds (CISS) in the same year. Deaf Sports Australia is organising the Australian Deaf Games every three or four years since the summer of 1964/1965 in Sydney.
- Company Linkedin
- National Deaf Games Australian Deaf Games
- Australian Deaflympians Australians at the Deaflympics
- Participating in Deaflympics Deaflympics
- Australian Sport Schools 
- Deaf Community 
- The Bordermail Newspapers 2018