|Born||December 29, 1980|
|Listed height||6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)|
|Listed weight||215 lb (98 kg)|
|High school||Arthur Hill (Saginaw, Michigan)|
|College||College of the Sequoias (1998–2000)|
|NBA draft||2000 / Round: 2 / Pick: 46th overall|
|Selected by the Toronto Raptors|
|1999–2001||Las Vegas Silver Bandits|
|2001||St. Louis Swarm|
Hulett averaged 24.2 points, 13.1 rebounds and 4 blocks per game in his senior year of high school at Arthur Hill, and received all-state honors. After playing collegiately at College of the Sequoias from 1998–99, he signed with the Las Vegas Silver Bandits of the International Basketball League. He was selected by the Toronto Raptors in the second round (46th overall) of the 2000 NBA Draft. Listed at 6 feet 8 inches (2.03 m) and 215 pounds (98 kg), he primarily played small forward. Hulett attended Arthur Hill High School and was the second runner-up for Mr. Basketball of Michigan in 1998.
On March 23, 2001, Hulett signed with the St. Louis Swarm of the International Basketball League. Later that day, he scored a game-high 28 points in a 106–100 overtime victory against the Gary Steelheads.
Hulett was drafted in the third round (19th overall) by the Greenville Groove in the inaugural National Basketball Developmental League draft in 2001. He played 34 games with 27 starts and averaged 11.1 points and 3.9 rebounds per game for Greenville during the 2001–02 season. On February 22, 2002, Hulett was released for "repeated violations of league policy".
He played for Santiago's Los Pepines basketball club in the Dominican Republic.
- SI.com - NBA - DeeAndre Hulett Player Page
- "DeeAndre Hulett". iblhoops.com. Archived from the original on January 18, 2001. Retrieved July 26, 2020.
- Warszawski, Marek (June 29, 2000). "Lifelong waiting game finally over for Alexander". The Fresno Bee. Fresno, California.
- Katz, Andy (October 9, 1998). "CHIP OFF THE OL'SHARK GEORGE TARKANIAN GIVES HIS ALL TO EDUCATION AND BASKETBALL". The Fresno Bee. Fresno, California.
- Lyons, Joe (March 27, 2001). "DeeAndre Hulett has immediate impact on Swarm". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. St. Louis, Missouri.
- "Developmental League Draft List". United Press International. November 1, 2001. Retrieved December 10, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "DeeAndre Hulett G-League Stats". Basketball-Reference.com. Retrieved 10 December 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "SPORTS TRANSACTIONS FOR THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21". United Press International. February 22, 2002. Retrieved December 10, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- DeeAndre Hulett at latinbasket.com