Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Platted||16 May 1870|
|Elevation||922 ft (281 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (Eastern)|
|Area code(s)||812, 930|
|GNIS feature ID||433448|
A post office was established at Delaware in 1838, and operated until 1933.
Delaware is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". US Geological Survey. 25 October 2007. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- "US Census website". US Census Bureau. Retrieved 31 January 2008.
- "Delaware, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. US Geological Survey. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 112. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
This village was platted on May 16, 1870.
- "USGS detail on Delaware - Variant Citation". Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- "Ripley County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
|This Ripley County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|