Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Denis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Denis was the first Bishop of Paris.
Denis may also refer to:
- Denis the Areopagite, Biblical figure
- Denis, son of Ampud (died 1236), baron in the Kingdom of Hungary
- Denis the Carthusian (1402–1471), theologian and mystic
- Denis of Portugal (1261–1325), king of Portugal
- Denis, Prince of Portugal (1354–1397)
- Denis the Little (c. 470 – c. 544), Scythian monk
- Denis, Palatine of Hungary, lord in the Kingdom of Hungary
- Denis (harpsichord makers), French harpsichord makers
- Denis (given name)
- Denis (surname)
- "Denis" (song), a song by Blondie
- Denis (album), a 1996 album by Blondie
- Saint Denis (disambiguation)
- Battle of Saint-Denis (disambiguation), several battles
- Paul Denis (disambiguation)
- Louis Juchereau de St. Denis (1676–1744), French-Canadian explorer most known for his exploration and development of the Louisiana and Texas regions.
- Infante Dinis, Duke of Porto (born 1999), 2nd son of Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza, and 3rd in line to the Portuguese Throne
- Jean Denis, comte Lanjuinais (1753–1827), French politician and historian
- Dennis, a name (includes a list of people with the name)
- Dennis (disambiguation)
- Denis's Ear, a cave in Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.