Department of Architecture (Bangladesh)
|Website||Department of Architecture|
Department of Architecture is a government department under the Ministry of Housing and Public Works in Bangladesh. It is responsible for designs for the Ministry. It is located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. A.S.M. Aminur Rahman is the chief architect of the department.
Department of Architecture was established in 1952 through the Principal Architect Construction Construction Act of 1952. It is led by a chief architect. In 2013 following the Rana Plaza disaster the department was given the responsibility to improve safety.
- "Directorate Introduction". architecture.gov.bd. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
- "Accessibility audit to ensure WASH services and rights of the persons with disabilities". The Daily Star. 3 December 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
- "Govt apathy puts public life in jeopardy". The Daily Star. 4 August 2011. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
- "Department of Architecture - Chief Architect". Department of Aerchitecture. 11 September 2019. Retrieved 12 September 2019.
- Ali, Tawfique (12 October 2009). "Kahn's concept at stake, again". The Daily Star. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
- "Fresh move for building safety". The Daily Star. 20 July 2013. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
|This article about a Bangladeshi organisation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|