|Full name||Diego Martín Cocca|
|Date of birth||11 February 1972|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Right back|
|Atlas (head coach)|
|1994–1996||Ferro Carril Oeste||74||(0)|
|2013–2014||Defensa y Justicia|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Diego Martín Cocca (born 11 February 1972) is a former Argentine footballer and current manager. He played professional football for several clubs in Argentina, Spain and Mexico. Since 11 August 2020 he is the manager of Atlas F.C., team that plays in the Liga MX.
Cocca started his career with River Plate in 1990. He was part of the squad that won the Apertura 1991 title. Subsequently, the defender had spells with Deportivo Español and Ferro Carril Oeste in the Argentine Primera División, before joining UE Lleida in Spain for the 1996–97 season.
|Apertura 1991||River Plate||Primera División Argentina|
Cocca took his first step into management by taking over at Comisión de Actividades Infantiles in the Argentine second division. On 29 October 2008, he took over managerial duties at first division team Godoy Cruz, after then-coach Daniel Oldrá stepped down to return to the club's youth divisions. On 3 November 2009, Cocca left Godoy Cruz.
On 23 December 2009, Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata hired Cocca as its coach on a one-year deal. The former defender helped Gimnasia avoid relegation from the first division during the 2009–10 season, after defeating Atlético de Rafaela in the relegation playoff. However, Cocca resigned from his managerial duties after the 8th fixture of the 2010–11 season, due to the team's bad results during the start of the season.
On 4 September 2011, Cocca was sacked from his job as Santos Laguna manager after a series of defeats.
- "Diego Cocca es el nuevo estratega de La Academia". Atlas FC (in Spanish). 11 August 2020. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- (in Spanish) Argentine Primera statistics at Futbol XXI
- (in Spanish) Olé article about becoming manager of CAI
- Cambio de mando
- Diego Cocca es el nuevo técnico de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata
- "Cocca se fue de Gimnasia". Cancha Llena (in Spanish). 2010-09-29. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Diego Cocca fue cesado de Santos Laguna" (in Spanish). 2011-09-04. Retrieved 2011-09-05.
- Diego Martin Cocca at BDFA (in Spanish)