Dmitry Shevchenko (fencer)
|Full name||Dmitriy Stepanovich Shevchenko|
|Born||13 November 1967|
Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
Dmitriy Stepanovich Shevchenko (also spelled Chevtchenko, Russian: Дмитрий Степанович Шевченко, born 13 November 1967 in Moscow) is a Russian fencer, who won a gold Olympic medal in the team foil competition at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta and bronze Olympic medal in the individual foil competition at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney.
- "Dmitry Shevchenko". databaseOlympics.com. Archived from the original on 26 October 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Dmitry Shevchenko". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- Dimitri Shevshenko at the International Olympic Committee
- Dmitri Shevchenko at the Olympic Channel
- Dmitriy Shevchenko at the International Fencing Federation
- Dimitri Chevtchenko at the European Fencing Confederation