Dodge No. 4 State Park
|Dodge #4 State Park|
A view of Cass Lake with sailboats
|Location||West Bloomfield Township, Oakland County, Michigan, United States|
|Nearest city||Keego Harbor, Michigan|
|Area||139 acres (56 ha)|
|Elevation||971 feet (296 m) |
|Designation||Michigan state park|
|Governing body||Michigan Department of Natural Resources|
|Website||Dodge No. 4 State Park|
Dodge No. 4 State Park is a public recreation area covering 139 acres (56 ha) on the north shore of Cass Lake in Oakland County, northern Metro Detroit, Michigan. The state park occupies a mile of shoreline on the 1,280-acre (520 ha) lake.
Activities and amenities
The park offers swimming, fishing for bass, pike, perch and trout, a fishing pier, picnicking facilities, and boat ramp.
- "Dodge #4 State Park". IUCN. Retrieved April 25, 2020.
- "Dodge Brothers State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "When were Michigan state parks and recreation areas established?" (PDF). Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved April 25, 2020.
- "Dodge No. 4 State Park". Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved September 26, 2011.
- Institute for Fisheries Research. "Lake Inventory Map: Cass Lake" (PDF). Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved January 2, 2014.