0 / 20,270
Duma Polska = Polish Pride, also known as Duma Polska or Polish Pride, is a political party in the United Kingdom. It seeks to represent European Union citizens on a pro-European platform. Its leader and founder is John Zylinski, a Polish aristocrat.
The party was set up by Polish aristocrat Jan Zylinski in February 2018. In the May 2018 local elections, the party fielded 48 candidates across 16 London boroughs. The party aimed to win over Polish voters and other minorities dissatisfied with Brexit and eurosceptics, however it did not win any seats.
In the 2018 local elections in London, the party received 6,983 votes (approximately 0.1%) and no seats.
- Registration Summary Electoral Commission
- ""Polish Pride": Aristocrat prince John Zylinski launches new party for EU citizens". Evening Standard. 21 March 2018. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Prince John Zylinski launches "Polish Pride" party of EU citizens". i News. 21 March 2018. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Polish Pride seeks May 3 votes in Ealing, Hillingdon". Ealing Times. 18 April 2018. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- Polish Pride: Aristocrat's new party targets Waltham Forest Council seats East London & West Essex Guardian. 3 April. Retrieved 20 August 2018
|This article about a political party in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|