This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Edmar Guilherme Hermany is a Brazilian politician.
Born on 25 September 1946 (Formosa, now the district of Santa Cruz do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul), son of Edwaldo Waldemar Hermany and Romilda Hermina Hermany. He is married to Helena Hermany and father of three.
He joined politics in 1988 when he was elected as councilor for Santa Cruz do Sul. In his first term, he chaired the City Council for two years. During this period the City Council of Santa Cruz do Sul was elected by media outlets as the most austere state.
He ran for mayor and was elected in 1992. According to research done at the time, 96.6% of residents of Santa Cruz do Sul approved his management.
Between 1997 and 1998 he was Director of Interior Affairs of the Department of Public Works and Housing of the Government of Rio Grande do Sul.
Awards and accolades
- Centro Cultural Vila Melos – Diploma de Sócio Honorário e Troféu Charrua;
- Medal of Civil Defense of Rio Grande do Sul;
- Medalha Marechal Mascarenhas de Moares;
- Certificate of Municipal Legislator and Latin American Integration;
- Certificado de “Amigo da Criança” - FEBEM-RS;
- Diploma de Amigo da Polícia Rodoviária;
- Diploma de Amigo de Nosso Batalhão;
- Diploma de Amigo da Brigada Militar;
- Diploma Collaboration Emeritus of Brazilian Army;
- TOP Ecologia 94 da ADVB pelo Projeto Souza Cruz Rio Pardinho;
- Diploma of Merit granted by the Uvergs (Union of Aldermen of Rio Grande do Sul) by majority vote in 2012.
|This article about a Brazilian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|