Edwin Stephenson (organist)
At a time when many organ recitals favoured transcriptions of orchestral works, Stephenson eschewed them in favour of organ compositions. His recital programmes included the sonatas and larger chorale fantasias of Max Reger and the later symphonies of Charles Widor.
- Cartmel Priory 1888 - 1891
- Holy Trinity Church, Sunningdale 1891 - 1901
- St Michael's Church, Brighton 1901 - 1905
- St Nicholas' Church, Brighton 1905 - 1906
- St. Philip's Cathedral, Birmingham 1906 - 1914
- St. Margaret's Church, Westminster 1914 - 1922
| Organist and Master of the Choristers of St. Philip's Cathedral, Birmingham
William Frederick Dunnill
| Organist of St. Margaret's Church, Westminster
- The Succession of Organists. Watkins Shaw.
- Musical Times. Vol 63. 1 Nov 1922