Elizabeth Cervantes Barron
In 1980 she ran for United States Vice President as the running mate of Maureen Smith, winning more than 18,000 votes. She ran for United States Senator from California in 1994, winning 255,301 votes, but lost to Dianne Feinstein. She was the Peace and Freedom Party candidate for California State Controller in 2006, receiving 212,383 votes, 2.5% of the total.
- Profile of Elizabeth Cervantes Barron
- "JoinCalifornia - Elizabeth Cervantes Barron". joincalifornia.com. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- "JoinCalifornia - 11-07-2006 Election". joincalifornia.com. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- "Peace and Freedom Party official website". Archived from the original on 2006-04-19. Retrieved 2006-03-21.
- Office of the Clerk, U.S. House of Representatives. "Office of the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives". house.gov. Archived from the original on 26 September 2006. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
|Party political offices|
Benjamin Spock (People's Party)
| Peace and Freedom nominee for
Vice President of the United States
|This article about a California politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|