|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
Elyse Taylor (born 20 October 1985) is an Australian model.
Taylor was discovered at age 18 by the agent of a model friend. She subsequently walked in fashion shows for Dolce & Gabbana, Bottega Veneta, Lanvin, Tommy Hilfiger, Moschino, Trussardi, Betsey Johnson, Ellen Tracy and DKNY. She appeared on the covers of Australian Vogue and the Canadian, Polish, Norwegian and Swedish editions of Elle. Taylor has also featured in editorials for magazines including V, Harper's Bazaar (Japan, Australia) and Cosmopolitan. In 2008, she was named one of the faces of Estée Lauder.
Taylor has featured in campaigns for Australian fashion brand Kensie and walked in the 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. In 2011, she was named the face of surf brand O'Neill. As the ambassador of the brand, she was chosen to judge the O'Neill Model Search. In 2015, Taylor appeared as a guest judge on cycle 9 of Australia's Next Top Model.
In October 2015, Taylor became the face of Australian make-up brand, Nude by Nature. In September 2017, she appeared on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Vietnam, as part of a cover series alongside Shanina Shaik, Lameka Fox, Chanel Iman, Hilary Rhoda and Tobias Sorensen.
- Elyse Taylor und O'Neill One Way Runway. Archived 23 August 2011 at the Wayback Machine surfersmag.mpora.de. Retrieved 16 May 2012
- Yallamas, Lisa (5 March 2008). "Estee Lauder picks Elyse Taylor to front campaign". News.com.au. Queensland Newspapers. Retrieved 12 January 2009.
- Elyse Taylor on Gisele and Victoria's Secret Archived 17 April 2011 at the Wayback Machine. Vogue Australia.
- Elyse Taylor judges O’Neill Model Search Archived 16 May 2012 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Elyse Taylor announced as the face of Australian make-up brand, Nude by Nature". NewsComAu. Retrieved 28 March 2017.