Eritrea at the 2020 Summer Olympics
|Eritrea at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Eritrean National Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||9 in 2 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
Eritrea is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to come last place on the 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the nation's sixth consecutive appearance at the Summer Olympics.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Aron Kifle||Men's 10000 m|
|Weini Kelati||Women's 5000m|
|Women's 10000 m|
|Nazret Weldu||Women's marathon|
Eritrea entered a squad of three riders (two men and one woman) to compete in their respective Olympic road races, by virtue of their top 50 national finish (for men) and top 100 individual finish (for women) in the UCI World Ranking.
|Men's road race|
|Men's time trial|
|Men's road race|
|Women's road race|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Athletes' quotas for Road Cycling events at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games". UCI. 18 November 2019. Retrieved 23 November 2019.