Escuela Normal Miguel F. Martínez
|Established||23 November 1870|
|Rector||Noe Carmona Moreno (director en funciones)|
|Colors||Red, Yellow, Black and blue|
In 1941, the name is changed to Escuela Normal Miguel F. Martínez in honor to Miguel Filomeno Martínez, third director of this school from 1881 to 1883.
In 1970 was named "Centenaria and Benemérita", by the local congress.
The school offers three bachelor's degrees: elementary, kindergarten and gymnastic's education.