Evgeniya Ivanova (Russian water polo)
|Full name||Evgeniya Andreyevna Ivanova|
|Born||26 July 1987|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb)|
Evgeniya Andreyevna Ivanova (Russian: Евгения Андреева Иванова; born 26 July 1987) is a Russian water polo player. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she competed for the Russian team in the women's event.
She originally began to play water polo in 2000 in Nizhny Novgorod, following the example of her father and grandfather. She made her international debut at the 2006 European Championship, which Russia won. At her first World Championships, the 2009 Worlds, she scored the winning goal in Russia's bronze medal match. In 2010, she scored Russia's winning goal at the 2010 European Championships. She participated at the 2011 World Aquatics Championships, and 2017 World Aquatics Championships.
She was part of the Russian team which won bronze at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- List of Olympic medalists in water polo
- List of World Aquatics Championships medalists in water polo
- "Yevgeniya Ivanova Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Archived from the original on 2020-04-17. Retrieved 2017-04-10.
- "Evgeniya Ivanova | fina.org - Official FINA website". www.fina.org. Retrieved 2017-04-10.
- "14th FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS Team Roster - Russia" (PDF). www.sportresult.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-08-20.
- Evgeniya Ivanova at International Olympic Committee
- Evgeniya Ivanova at Olympic Channel
- Evgeniya Ivanova at Olympedia
- Evgeniya Ivanova at FINA