|Full name||Fußballclub Strausberg e.V.|
FC Strausberg, simply known as Strausberg or FCS, is a German association football club based in Strausberg, the largest city in Märkisch-Oderland, Brandenburg. The club, that plays home games at the "Energiearena", has senior (players aged 35 years and over) and junior branches, including children.
The football club was founded in 1956 as Vorwärts Strausberg and it has mainly played in regional football leagues. Few years after German reunification, in 1995, the club was re-created with the current name, as the football department of the "KSC Strausberg", the local association regarding sport and culture.
Since 2005, Strausberg played in the Brandenburg-Liga, which was held in the following years with midfield places. In the 2012–13 season it won the championship and reached the NOFV-Oberliga Nord.
The club's honours:
- Champions: 2013
Symbol and colors
- Founded as "Vorwärts Strausberg", renamed FCS in 1995
- (in German) Senior football team on the FCS site[permanent dead link]
- (in German) Junior football teams on the FCS site[permanent dead link]
- (in German) Children's football team on the FCS site[permanent dead link]
- (in German) Infos onf KSC Strausberg official site
- Das deutsche Fußball-Archiv (in German) Historical German domestic league tables
- FC Strausberg at Fussball.de (in German) Tables and results of all German football leagues
- (in German) Official website of FC Strausberg