|Islamic law, Islamic finance|
Faraz Rabbani is an Islamic scholar, instructor in online Islamic institutes, of which he has been a developer, and the translator of books on Islamic teachings.
Faraz Rabbani is the founder, education director, and instructor at SeekersGuidance (formerly SeekersHub Global), an online educational institute which has a Q&A service, online courses, and occasional retreats. He carries the title of sheikh. From 2011-2018 he served as executive director of SeekersHub Toronto in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, which was reestablished as SeekersGuidance Canada in 2019. Before that he was a central figure with SunniPath, an online Islamic institute, and has, according to one publication "continuously been at the vanguard of effectively utilizing the latest web technologies and services to teach Islam in the West for over a decade." He has issued a fatwa against all forms of domestic violence including physical, emotional, and spoken forms.
- Absolute Essentials of Islam: Faith, Prayer, and the Path of Salvation According to the Hanafi School (Santa Barbara: White Thread Press, 2004)
- Carol Kuruvilla. "5 Things You Need To Know About Sharia Law". Huffington Post, 15 July 2016. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- The Muslim 500: the World's Most Influential Muslims. Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre in cooperation with Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding at Georgetown University. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- Faraz Rabbani. "Back to Our Roots as SeekersGuidance". SeekersGuidance.org. Retrieved 30 July 2019.
- Staff Writer. "Muslims, Domestic Violence is Our Issue Too". Stabroek News, 6 January 2014. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "US Library of Congress Catalog: Faraz Rabbani". US Library of Congress. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- SeekersGuidance - Where Faraz Rabbani's lessons may be found
- Faraz Rabbani audio and video lectures
- Islamic Finance Affairs - Articles, answers, and news on Islamic Finance, run by Rabbani