Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||Vicenza, Montebello Vicentino, Italy|
Fornasari was an Italian car manufacturer that was created in 1999 by Giuseppe Fornasari. The company made sports cars and SUVs. On 9 September 2015 Fornasari was declared bankrupt by the Tribunal of Vicenza.
- Fornasari RR450, a three-door SUV mounted with a Chevrolet engine with 450 hp, Speed 280 km/h (174 mph), 0–100 km/h in 4.5 sec
- Fornasari RR600, a three-door SUV mounted with a Chevrolet engine with 600 hp, Speed 280 km/h (174 mph), 0–100 km/h in 4.2 sec
- Fornasari LM (Le Mans), a coupé based on the Callaway Le Mans cars, which mounts a 5700cc v8 with 450 PS (331 kW) at 5700 rpp, speed> 300 km/h (186 mph)
- Fornasari RR99, a four-door SUV mounted with a Chevrolet engine with 610 hp that does 0–100 km/h in 3.8 seconds with a top speed of 280 km/h (174 mph).
- Fornasari Racing Buggy, a street legal three-door buggy made for racing.
- Fornasari Tender, a two-door offroad pickup with yacht-like styling.
- Fornasari Gruppo B, a non-offroad "hot hatch" version of the RR450/RR600.
- Fornasaricars.com, official page
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|