Francis Barrow Pearce
He was acting Commissioner of Nyasaland (now Malawi) from 1 April 1907 to September 1907 and acting Governor of Nyasaland from 1 April 1910 to 4 July 1910. In 1914, he became British Resident in Zanzibar, working alongside the protectorate's High Commissioner Henry Conway Belfield.
In 1920, his Zanzibar: the Island Metropolis of Eastern Africa was published in Great Britain by T. F. Unwin.
- Zanzibar: the Island Metropolis of Eastern Africa (1920)
- Rambles in Lion Land: Three Months' Leave Passed in Somaliland
- Le bassin de la haute Wichéra with Louis Duparc and Margarita N. Tikhonovich in Volume 3 of Recherches géologiques et pétrologiques sur l'Oural du nord (1909)
- England, Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- UK, British Army Lists, 1882-1962
- "Deaths". The Times. 16 June 1926.
- "Sir H.C. Belfield appointed High Commissioner". The Times. 18 April 1914.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|