Frank Scheck is an American film critic. He is best known for his reviews in the New York Post and The Hollywood Reporter. He formerly edited STAGES Magazine and worked as a theater critic for the Christian Science Monitor in the 1990s.
- Kabatchnik, Amnon (14 April 2011). Blood on the Stage, 1950-1975: Milestone Plays of Crime, Mystery, and Detection : an Annotated Repertoire. Scarecrow Press. p. 302. ISBN 978-0-8108-7783-2. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- "Columnists: Frank Scheck". NY Post. Archived from the original on 20 September 2012. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- Tookey, Christopher (1 November 2010). Named and Shamed. Troubador Publishing Ltd. p. 35. ISBN 978-1-84876-560-3. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- Block, Geoffrey Holden (12 October 2009). Enchanted Evenings: The Broadway Musical from Show Boat to Sondheim and Lloyd Webber. Oxford University Press. p. 23. ISBN 978-0-19-538400-0. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- Stiehl, Pamyla Alayne (2008). The "Dansical": American Musical Theatre Reconfigured as a Choreographer's Expression and Domain. ProQuest. p. 286. ISBN 978-0-549-50848-9. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|