|Full name||Gabriel Boschilia|
|Date of birth||5 March 1996|
|Place of birth||Piracicaba, Brazil|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Attacking midfielder|
|2016||→ Standard Liège (loan)||10||(2)|
|2018–2019||→ Nantes (loan)||29||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:48, 28 January 2020 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 01:02, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
Born in Piracicaba and raised in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Boschilia began his youth career at neighbouring Guarani. In November 2012 he signed a three-year deal with São Paulo, from an undisclosed fee  (later revealed as R$600,000) and a €10 million clause. was initially assigned to the youth side.
On 22 January 2014 Boschilia made his first-team debut, coming on as a second-half substitute and also assisting Douglas in the last of a 4–0 home routing over Mogi Mirim. On 6 March he signed a new deal with Tricolor, running until March 2019.
On 10 August 2015, Boschilia signed a five-year contract with Ligue 1 side AS Monaco FC, for a rumoured €9 million fee. On 11 January 2016, Boschilia was loaned to Standard Liège for the remainder of the season.
On January 28, 2020, Brazilian club Internacional announced the signing of Boschilia, on a three-year contract.
On 9 July 2013 Boschilia was called up for Brazil under-17s ahead of the World Cup. He finished the tournament as Brazil's top goalscorer, netting six times (only one goal behind overall top scorer Valmir Berisha) but his side was defeated in the quarterfinals.
- As of match played 20 January 2020
|São Paulo||2014||Série A||18||1||3||0||-||3||1||4||0||28||2|
|Standard Liège (loan)||2015–16||Jupiler Pro League||10||2||2||0||—||0||0||—||12||2|
|Nantes (loan)||2018–19||Ligue 1||29||4||2||1||1||0||0||0||—||32||5|
- Guarani negocia Boschilia, principal revelação da base, com o São Paulo (Guarani negotiates Boschilia, youth team's main pearl, with São Paulo); Globo Esporte, 7 November 2012 (in Portuguese)
- Goleador do Mundial sub-17, Boschilia rendeu R$ 600 mil e briga ao Guarani (Under-17 World Cup's goalscorer, Boschilia earned R$ 600,000 and a fight to Guarani); UOL Esporte, 31 October 2013 (in Portuguese)
- Boschilia desponta e sonha: 'No tempo certo, Muricy vai me chamar' (Boschilia emerges and dreams: 'In due time, Muricy will call me'); Globo Esporte, 7 January 2014 (in Portuguese)
- No duelo dos 'vovôs', ataque desencanta, e São Paulo goleia Mogi (In "grandpa's" duel, attack scores again, and São Paulo thrashes Mogi); Globo Esporte, 22 January 2014 (in Portuguese)
- São Paulo prorroga contratos de pratas da casa Ademilson e Boschilia (São Paulo extends contracts of youth products Ademilson and Boschilia); Terra, 9 March 2014 (in Portuguese)
- Gabriel Boschilia joins AS Monaco Archived 2016-03-04 at the Wayback Machine; Monaco's official website, 10 August 2015 (in Portuguese)
- "Boschilia en prêt au Standard de Liège". www.asmonaco.com/ (in French). AS Monaco. 11 January 2016. Archived from the original on 16 March 2016. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- Foguete e Boschilia são convocados para a Seleção Sub-17 (Foguete and Boschilia are called-up for Seleção Under-17); São Paulo's official website, 9 July 2013 (in Portuguese)
- Gabriel Boschilia at Soccerway. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- São Paulo official profile (in Portuguese)