Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Genus, genus, -genus, or genera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In Linnaean taxonomy, genus is the rank between family and species.
Genus may also refer to:
- Genus, a taxonomic rank used for the purpose of cloud classification
- Genus: Journal of Population Sciences, a journal of population genetics founded by Nora Federici
- Genus (mathematics), a classifying property of a mathematical object
- Grammatical gender
- Genus (music), a concept in ancient Greek music theory
- Genus (philosophy)
- Genus (linguistics)
- Genus (comics), a furry erotic comic book
- In Alienators: Evolution Continues, the Genus are monstrous alien organisms that have a high speed evolution
- Genus plc, a British biotechnology company
- Sport Club Genus de Porto Velho, a Brazilian football (soccer) club
- Genera (operating system)
- Gennadii Genus (born 1990), Ukrainian track cyclist
- James Genus (born 1966), American jazz bassist
- Sampson Genus (born 1988), American football player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.