George III (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
George III (1738–1820) was King of Great Britain and Ireland from 1760 to 1820.
George III may also refer to:
- George III of Georgia (died 1183)
- George III, Landgrave of Leuchtenberg (1502–1555)
- George III, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau (1507–1553)
- George III, Count of Erbach-Breuberg (1548–1605)
- George III of Imereti (1605–1639)
- George III of Brieg (1611–1664)
- George III, Landgrave of Hesse-Itter (1632–1676)
- George III of Guria (died 1684)
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|
- George III (ship), a British convict ship wrecked in 1835
- GEORGE 3, a computer operating system from ICL
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title George III.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.