|Full name||Gerard Anthony Abood|
|Born||28 February 1972|
|ODIs umpired||2 (2018–2020)|
|T20Is umpired||8 (2018–2019)|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 29 November 2019
Gerard Abood (born 28 February 1972) is an Australian cricket umpire. He has stood in matches in the Big Bash League tournament. He has also stood in women's One Day International matches in the 2014–16 ICC Women's Championship.
In November 2017, along with Geoff Joshua, he was one of the onfield umpires for the Women's Ashes Test match between Australia and England. He stood in his first Twenty20 International (T20I) match between Australia and England on 7 February 2018. He stood in his first One Day International (ODI) match between Australia and South Africa on 9 November 2018.
- "Gerard Abood". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Umpire Abood officiates at BBL in helmet". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "ICC Women's Championship, 1st ODI: Australia Women v Pakistan Women at Brisbane, Aug 21, 2014". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "Only Test (D/N), England Women tour of Australia at Sydney, Nov 9-12 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "2nd Match (N), Twenty20 Tri Series at Hobart, Feb 7 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- "2nd ODI (D/N), South Africa tour of Australia at Adelaide, Nov 9 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 9 November 2018.
|This biographical article related to an Australian cricket person born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|