This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Gaithersburg, Maryland, U.S.|
Number of employees
GlobalStem, Inc. is a biotechnology company based in Rockville, Maryland.
GlobalStem is a provider of laboratory products and services for the stem cell research community. The company is based in Rockville, Maryland and serves an international base of academic, private industry and government customers. The company was founded in 2006 by a team of stem cell researchers who desired to bring to market better quality and more standardized research tools. GlobalStem is engaged in collaborative and strategic partnerships with a number of major companies in the stem cell research field, and is a leading resource center to foster the advancement of human embryonic stem cell research.
Globalstem, Inc. was acquired by Molecular Transfer, Inc. in 2009. In 2015, the newly organized company was rebranded as MTI-GlobalStem.
- Fully characterized Stem cells
- ES-qualified Mouse Feeder Cells and Human Feeder Cells
- Proprietary growth media for ES culture
- ES-qualified Fetal Bovine Serum and Medium Supplements
- iPSC- human induced pluripotent stem cells and culture reagents
- Transfection and Protein production Tools
- Characterization services