|Full name||Gorka Pérez Garay|
|Date of birth||19 June 1995|
|Place of birth||Gordexola, Spain|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Position(s)||Centre back / Midfielder|
|2015–2016||→ Gernika (loan)||27||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 September 2020|
Born in Gordexola, Biscay, Basque Country, Pérez finished his formation with Barakaldo CF. In 2014 he joined Athletic Bilbao, being assigned to the farm team in Tercera División and making his senior debut during the season; a defensive midfielder, he was also converted to a central defender during his spell at the side.
On 20 August 2015, shortly after being promoted to the reserves, Pérez was loaned to Segunda División B side Gernika Club, for one year. Upon returning, he was assigned back at the B-team, now also in the third division.
On 27 May 2019, Athletic announced Pérez's departure from the club. He signed for UD Logroñés still in the third division on 1 July, and helped the club achieve a first-ever promotion to Segunda División at the end of the season.
- "Estas son las nueve caras nuevas del Bilbao Athletic para la 2015/16" [These are the new faces of Bilbao Athletic for 2015/16] (in Spanish). La Cantera de Lezama. 22 July 2015. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Gorka Pérez, cedido al SD Gernika" [Gorka Pérez, loaned to SD Gernika] (in Spanish). Vavel. 20 August 2015. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Gorka Perez will not continue at Athletic Club". Athletic Bilbao. 27 May 2019. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "La UDL ficha al defensa Gorka Pérez procedente del Bilbao Athletic" [UDL sign defender Gorka Pérez from Bilbao Athletic] (in Spanish). La Rioja. 1 July 2019. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Djurdjevic rompe el orden" [Djurdjevic breaks it down] (in Spanish). Marca. 12 September 2020. Retrieved 12 September 2020.