Great Falls Tribune
May 18, 1887 issue of the Great Falls Tribune
|Founded||1884 (as the Sun River Sun)|
|Headquarters||205 River Drive South|
Great Falls, Montana, United States
|City||Helena, Montana (publishing)|
The first edition of the newspaper then called the Weekly Tribune was printed on May 14, 1885.
Starting on May 16, 1887, the Tribune became a daily newspaper.
On May 19, 1890, delivery switched from afternoon to morning.
The Great Falls Tribune moved to a new printing facility on 2nd Street in 1916; it remained there until 1979, when it moved to the current location at 205 River Drive South.
The Tribune launched a subsidiary company, River's Edge Printing in 2006; the latter printed for weekly newspapers on a Goss Community press.
- Times, Darryl L. Flowers | Fairfield Sun. "Great Falls Tribune's Presses To Go Silent In July". Fairfield Sun Times. Retrieved 2020-12-07.
- PRESS, INDEPENDENT RECORD and ASSOCIATED. "Great Falls Tribune to be printed in Helena starting July 1". Helena Independent Record. Retrieved 2020-06-04.
|This article about a Montana newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|