|Born||Kenora, Ontario Canada|
|Occupation||novelist, short story writer, playwright|
|Notable works||Pretty, The Desperates|
He was awarded an Honour of Distinction from the Dayne Ogilvie Prize in 2009, and his second short story collection Pretty, published in 2011, won a ReLit Award in the short fiction category in 2012.
He has also written several short plays for Buddies in Bad Times' annual Rhubarb Festival and Theatre Passe Muraille, including Fruits and Crosses, Margot and the Great Big Plate, The Cry Sisters, The Betty Dean Fanzine, (555) 555 5555 and Cancun. Cancun appears in the Sky Gilbert-edited anthology Perfectly Abnormal: Seven Gay Plays, published by Playwrights Canada Press in 2006, alongside plays by Harry Rintoul, Shawn Postoff, Christian Lloyd, Greg MacArthur, Ken Brand and Michael Achtman.
- Mommy Daddy Baby (2004, ISBN 978-1894692090)
- Pretty (2011, ISBN 978-1550962208)
- The Desperates (2013, ISBN 978-1770863026)
- "Greg Kearney bids farewell". Xtra!, September 14, 2005.
- "Mommy Daffy Baby". Quill & Quire, February 2005.
- "Crazy wisdom". Xtra!, November 10, 2004.
- "Toronto novelist wins award for emerging gay writer". CBC News, June 9, 2009.
- "ReLit Awards 2012 winners announced" Archived 2013-12-19 at the Wayback Machine. Quill & Quire, October 30, 2012.
- "Self-Doubt, Self-Sabotage & No Edit Button". In Toronto, November 2013.
- Greg Kearney plays listing at doollee.com.
- "Rhubarb and Cheese, Rhubarb and Cheese, Rhubarb and Cheese…". Torontoist, February 2, 2005.
- "Rhubarb Profile: Cancun". BlogTO, February 10, 2006.
- Perfectly Abnormal: Seven Gay Plays. Playwrights Canada Press, 2006. ISBN 978-0887548529.