Guangzhou–Foshan–Zhaoqing intercity railway
|Guangzhou–Foshan–Zhaoqing intercity railway|
Sanshuibei station front square
|Locale||People's Republic of China|
|System||Pearl River Delta Metropolitan Region intercity railway|
|Operator(s)||China Railway High-speed|
|Rolling stock||China Railways CRH6|
|Opened||March 30, 2016|
|Line length||79.717 km (50 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
|Electrification||50 Hz 25,000 V|
|Operating speed||200 km/h (124 mph)|
|Guangfozhao ICR route map|
Guangzhou–Foshan–Zhaoqing intercity railway, also known as Guangfozhao intercity railway or Foshan–Zhaoqing intercity railway, is a regional railway within Guangdong province, China. It connects the provincial capital of Guangzhou with Zhaoqing, via Foshan. It is a part of the Pearl River Delta Metropolitan Region intercity railway network. It commenced operations on March 30, 2016.
From Guangzhou to Foshan, the line is 53 km long, and it continues for another 112.9 km to Zhaoqing. Between Guangzhou and Foshan, the line has a westerly heading. From Foshan West railway station, the line continues west through Shishan Town in Nanhai District, across Shishan Industrial Park, over the Guangzhou–Zhuhai railway and entering Sanshui District. The line then crosses the Bei River and passes through the Zhaoqing High-tech Industrial Development Zone. The line then turns southwest, crossing the Sui river, the Guangzhou–Maoming Railway and State Road 321, and passes through Dinghu District before reaching Zhaoqing. The line has 19 stations, 8 between Guangzhou and Foshan, and 11 between Foshan and Zhaoqing. The line is connected to the Guiyang–Guangzhou high-speed railway and the Nanning–Guangzhou high-speed railway. The operational speed on the line is 200 km/h.
Construction of the Foshan and Sanshui segments of the line started on September 29, 2009 and June 18, 2010 respectively. As of April 20, 2011, the planned terminus was tentatively set at Dachong railway station. On March 8, 2012 the line was renamed from "Foshan–Zhaoqing intercity railway" to "Guangzhou–Zhaoqing intercity railway". Plans for the line were also revised, extending the line to Guangzhou South railway station. In July 2012, the plans were revised yet again, with the line being extended to Zhaoqing railway station. The route for this section was determined by September 2012. Construction of the Dachong elevated viaduct started on December 18, 2012, and construction of the Guangzhou-Foshan segment of the line started in 2013. The line commenced operations on March 30, 2016.
- The line shares tracks with the Guangfo Circular & Foguan intercity railways between Guangzhou South and Foshan West.
|PRD MIR (CR C-train)
|IZQ||Guangzhou South (Guangzhounan)||广州南||0.00||0.00|
|↰ Through-service via Guangmao railway to/from Guangzhou & via Nanguang HSR to/from Guangzhounan ↰|
|FOQ||Foshan West (Foshanxi)||佛山西||0.00||0.00||Nanhai, Foshan|
|NSQ||Shishan North (Shishanbei)||狮山北||3.75||11.85|
|ARQ||Sanshui North (Sanshuibei)||三水北||6.37||18.22||Sanshui, Foshan|
|UWQ||Dinghu East (Dinghudong)||鼎湖东||12.28||53.93||Dinghu, Zhaoqing|
- "新建铁路广州枢纽佛山西站及相关工程环境影响报告书（简本）". 中铁第四勘察设计院集团有限公司. August 2012.
- "珠江三角洲城际轨道交通广肇项目佛肇段项目环境影响报告书（简本）". 环境保护部南京环境科学研究所. July 2009.
- "廣佛肇城軌擬明日開通". Sina. 2016-03-29. Archived from the original on 2016-04-12.
- "广佛肇城轨站点确定 未来将连接广州南站". March 16, 2013. Archived from the original on June 4, 2015.
- "广佛肇城际或10月开工 全程拟设10个车站". July 1, 2009. Archived from the original on April 29, 2014.
- "广佛肇城轨力争明年建成通车". March 21, 2012. Archived from the original on September 23, 2015.
- "记者深入18米地下探营广佛肇城轨施工现场". October 12, 2012. Archived from the original on April 5, 2015.
- 广佛肇轻轨佛山段今天动工_佛山电视台新闻中心, September 29, 2009
- "佛肇城際軌道三水段動 2013年建成通車". Xinhua. June 18, 2010.
- "广佛肇城际轨道终点暂定大冲". April 20, 2011. Archived from the original on June 4, 2015.
- ""佛肇城轨"更名"广佛肇城轨"". March 8, 2012. Archived from the original on June 4, 2015.
- "广佛肇城轨规划或有新变化 西部终点站延至肇庆火车站". July 31, 2012. Archived from the original on January 4, 2013.
- "广佛肇城轨城区段设端州（大冲）及肇庆（火车站）两个站". September 4, 2012. Archived from the original on December 23, 2015. Retrieved January 14, 2015.
- "广佛肇城际轨道大冲特大桥动工". December 18, 2012. Archived from the original on May 2, 2013.