Guinea-Bissau at the 2004 Summer Olympics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Guinea-Bissau at the|
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Comité Olímpico da Guiné-Bissau|
|Competitors||3 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Leopoldina Ross|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Danilson Ricciuli||400 m||49.27||8||Did not advance|
|Anhel Cape||800 m||DNF||Did not advance|
- VT - Victory by Fall.
- PP - Decision by Points - the loser with technical points.
- PO - Decision by Points - the loser without technical points.
- Women's freestyle
|Athlete||Event||Elimination Pool||Classification||Semifinal||Final / BM|
|Leopoldina Ross||−48 kg|| Berthenet (FRA)
L 0–5 VT
| Enkhjargal (MGL)
L 0–4 ST
|3||Did not advance||13|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.