|Full name||Gustavo Marmentini dos Santos|
|Date of birth||8 March 1994|
|Place of birth||Cascavel, Brazil|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
(loan from Atlético Paranaense B)
|2014||→ Delhi Dynamos (loan)||13||(5)|
|2015||→ Guaratinguetá (loan)||1||(0)|
|2015||→ Delhi Dynamos (loan)||16||(3)|
|2016||→ Luverdense (loan)||2||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Sampaio Corrêa (loan)||16||(2)|
|2018–||Atlético Paranaense B|
|2018–||→ Alashkert (loan)||22||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:21, 1 June 2019 (UTC)|
On 14 October Marmentini made his professional debut, coming on as a late substitute in a 0–0 home draw against FC Pune City. On the 25th he scored his first goal, the last of a 4–1 home routing over Chennaiyin FC. On 1 July 2015 it was announced that Marmentini would be retained by the club to participate in the 2015 Indian Super League.
- "Gustavo Marmentini :: Gustavo Marmentini dos Santos :: Alashkert FC". www.ogol.com.br.
- Atlético-PR reforça grupo principal com trio formado nas categorias de base (Atlético-PR bolsters main squad with trio of youth graduates); Globo Esporte, 24 June 2014 ‹See Tfd›(in Portuguese)
- Em parceria, Atlético-PR empresta quinteto para atuar na Liga Indiana (In a partnership, Atlético-PR loans five to play in Indian League); Globo Esporte, 12 August 2014 ‹See Tfd›(in Portuguese)
- FC Pune City hold Delhi Dynamos to goalless draw; Indian Super League, 14 October 2014
- Delhi Dynamos FC secure first win, beat Chennaiyin FC 4-1; Indian Super League, 25 October 2014
- "Delhi Dynamos retain Gustavo Marmentini for the second edition of the Indian Super League". Goal.com. 1 July 2015. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- Ալաշկերտի նորեկները. fcalashkert.am/ (in Armenian). FC Alashkert. 7 July 2018. Retrieved 10 July 2018.