Jump to navigation Jump to search
|, HMGX3, SMF, HMG-box containing 3|
This gene is one of the non-canonical high mobility group (HMG) genes. The encoded protein contains an HMG-box domain found in DNA binding proteins such as transcription factors and chromosomal proteins.
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000113716 - Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000024622 - Ensembl, May 2017
- "Human PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- "Mouse PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- "Entrez Gene: HMG-box containing 3". Retrieved 2016-03-29.
|This article on a gene on human chromosome 5 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|