This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He has also produced 27 telefilms and 11 drama serials as first private producer, among four of them have won different awards, in which he was also writer and director. His films include Abdullah, and his novels are Bachpan ka December, Khuda Aur Muhabbat, Aik Muhabbat aur sahi, and Muqaddas.
He has been awarded the Tamgha-e-Husn-e-Karkrdagi by the Pakistani government. He has been also provided with the Bolan Award for the best situation sequential (PTV) for his sequential ‘Sipaahee’. His services have been recently awarded[when?] by "Poona festival award".
He was born in Quetta, Balochistan. He got his early education in cadet college Pataro, after studying at the Bolan Medical College. He passed civil service examination in 1996 and served as Assistant commissioner in Quetta.
List of Novels
|Bachpan Ka December|
|Khuda Aur Muhabbat|
|Aik Muhabbat aur Sahi|
- "Hashim Nadeem".
- By Ziauddin Sardar, Robin Yassin-Kassab. Pakistan?.
- Rizwan, Sheharyar (28 September 2015). "I have not degraded the state in Abdullah, says director Hashim Nadeem". Images.
- "8 Pakistani Films to Watch in 2016". DESIblitz. 10 January 2016.
- "Freida Pinto to miss the Cannes this year - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "the year in urdu". The Friday Times.
- "Khuda Aur Muhabbat", Wikipedia, 16 April 2020, retrieved 20 April 2020
- Anwar, M. Waseem. "Bachpan Ka December". Reading Section.
- "Hashim Nadeem « Novels « Categories « Reading Section". rspk.paksociety.com.
|This article about a Pakistani writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|