Haverhill High School
|Haverhill High School|
137 Monument Street
|Type||Public high school|
|School district||Haverhill Public Schools|
|NCES School ID||250597000856|
|Teaching staff||136.70 (on a FTE basis)|
|Student to teacher ratio||13.39|
|Color(s)||Brown and Gold|
|Athletics conference||Merrimack Valley Conference|
Haverhill High School was opened in 1963, with the first class to graduate being the class of 1964.
Haverhill High School competes in the Merrimack Valley Conference and is a member of the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA).
- Bob Montana, comic strip artist — creator of Archie Comics which its high school, known as Riverdale High School, is based on this school
- Rob Zombie, musician and filmmaker, co-founder of the heavy metal band White Zombie.
- Tom Bergeron
- Carlos Peña
- "Search for Public Schools - Haverhill High (250597000856)". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved November 16, 2019.
- LaBella, Mike (December 9, 2015). "Tumultuous times for Haverhill High class of 1964; Memories emerge as alumni donate bench to alma mater". The Eagle-Tribune.
- "MIAA.net". MIAA.net. Retrieved 2015-05-04.
- Tennant, Paul (December 28, 2010). "'Archie' comic changes with the times, examines real-life topics". The Eagle-Tribune.
- Andrea Shea (May 30, 2015). "A Search For The Real Life Archie, Betty, And Friends Began In Haverhill". WBUR. Retrieved May 16, 2020.
- Thomson, David (25 October 2011). "Tom Bergeron, Hollywood's Humble Man". Northshore Magazine. Retrieved 15 January 2021.
- "Carlos Pena". Baseball America. Retrieved 15 January 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Haverhill High School.|