|Occupation||Writer, editor, photographer|
From 2014 to 2017, Rosner was an editor at Eater, serving as long-form features editor and later executive editor. She joined Eater after spending four years as executive digital editor at Saveur. Prior to that, she was online restaurant editor for New York Magazine and an assistant cookbook editor at Workman. With Raphael Brion, she co-founded the food blog Eat Me Daily, which "carved out a vital place in a crowded food blog world by being smarter, wittier, and faster than everyone else," according to Rosner's colleague, Eater co-founder Lockhart Steele. Rosner and Brion initially wrote the blog under pseudonyms. Rosner's essay "On Chicken Tenders," published in Guernica, won the 2016 James Beard Foundation Journalism award for Personal Essay.
When she tweeted about a roast chicken recipe using a hair dryer to dry the chicken before cooking, this drew many responses, including criticism that she responded to with details about the technique.
In 2018, Rosner was nominated for the James Beard Foundation M.F.K. Fisher Distinguished Writing Award for her piece, "Christ in the Garden of Endless Breadsticks.".
- Dai, Serena (2018-01-08). "New York City Officially Has a New Food Critic". Eater NY. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Horgan, Richard (2017-05-09). "Helen Rosner Takes On New Role at Eater". AdWeek. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Kludt, Amanda (2014-07-15). "Helen Rosner IN as Eater Features Editor (Send Pitches)". Eater. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Swallow, Erica. "Saveur.com Editor Helen Rosner - Exclusive Interview". Pursuitist. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Wilson, Dede (2014-11-09). "The Helen Rosner Interview". Bakepedia. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Hoffman, Maggie. "Helen Rosner's Favorite Cookbooks". Serious Eats. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Steele, Lockhart (2014-09-05). "Farewell, Raphael Brion: A Tribute to the Legend". Eater. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "The 2016 Beard Award Winners!". James Beard Foundation. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Sytsma, Alan (2016-04-27). "Here Are the 2016 Winners of the James Beard Foundation's Media Awards". Grub Street. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Rosner, Helen (2018-03-23). "Yes, I Use a Hair Dryer to Make Roast Chicken—Here's the Recipe". The New Yorker. ISSN 0028-792X. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- Robin, Marci (2018-03-24). "Food Writer Reveals a $400 Hair-Dryer Is Her Secret for Perfectly Roasted Chicken". Allure. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- "The 2018 James Beard Award Nominees". www.jamesbeard.org. Retrieved 2018-07-03.