Hillcrest is an unincorporated place in central Warren County, Ohio, United States on U.S. Route 42 about halfway between Mason, 4 miles (6 kilometers) to the southwest, and Lebanon, 3 mi (5 km) to the northeast. The community straddles the township line between Turtlecreek and Union Townships. The former Cincinnati, Lebanon and Northern Railway runs just east of the community and once had a stop here called "Turtlecreek". It is in the Lebanon City School District and is served by the Lebanon telephone exchange and post office.
- Elva R. Adams. Warren County Revisited. [Lebanon, Ohio]: Warren County Historical Society, 1989.
- The Centennial Atlas of Warren County, Ohio. Lebanon, Ohio: The Centennial Atlas Association, 1903.
- John W. Hauck. Narrow Gauge in Ohio. Boulder, Colorado: Pruett Publishing, 1986. ISBN 0-87108-629-8
- Josiah Morrow. The History of Warren County, Ohio. Chicago: W.H. Beers, 1883. (Reprinted several times)
- Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 6th ed. Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme, 2001. ISBN 0-89933-281-1
- Warren County Engineer's Office. Official Highway Map 2003. Lebanon, Ohio: The Office, 2003.
|This Warren County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|