|Awards||Indonesian National Award of Intellectual Property (2013)|
|Fields||Complexity, Econophysics, Data Science|
|Institutions||Surya University Center for Complexity|
Bandung Fe Institute
Hokky Situngkir (born February 7, 1978) is an Indonesian scientist who researches complexity theory at Surya University. He is the founder of the Bandung Fe Institute, a research institute for social complexity research. His academic activities include research regarding the aspects of fractal geometry in Indonesian Batik, mathematical aspects of Indonesian traditional folk songs and in the architecture of Borobudur, as well as Indonesian stock market analysis with econophysics alongside Indonesian senior physicist Yohanes Surya. Situngkir helped create the Indonesian Digital Library of Traditional Culture (Perpustakaan Digital Budaya Indonesia) in order to increase public access to information about the diversity of traditional Indonesian culture, for the further application of data sciences.
- "Hari Kekayaan Intelektual, 10 Tokoh Nasional Terima Penghargaan". news.detik.com. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Good Fortune from Complexity Theory". Tempo (Indonesian magazine). Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- Article: Hokky Situngkir, pendekar batik dari Surya University Archived 2015-06-16 at the Wayback Machine. Surya University News 23 Maret 2015.
- Haryanto, Nur (May 12, 2016). "Temuan Baru dari Penelitian Megastruktur Borobudur". Tempo.
- "Artikel:"Hokky Situngkir, Ilmuwan Muda Penemu 'Fisika Batik'" di Ciputraentrepreneurship.com". Archived from the original on 2016-09-27. Retrieved 2016-09-25.
- Artikel:"Kalau Sains Tak Berguna, Tinggalkan Saja" di Okezone.com
- "Hokky Pecahkan Rahasia Batik dengan Teori Kompleks". Tempo. August 15, 2012.
- "Promoting Indonesian Culture through Science". www.thebalidaily.com. Archived from the original on 13 August 2014. Retrieved 25 September 2016.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
|This article about an Indonesian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|