Hymatic, also known as Hymatic Engineering, are a British manufacturer of heat exchangers, fluid control technology and cryogenic systems as part of an aircraft's environmental control system (ECS), headquartered in Worcestershire.
It began making air compressors (pneumatics), anti-g valves, pressure reducing valves, stop valves and fuel system relief valves. Most well-known British aircraft in the 1950s and 1960s contained their valves and pneumatic equipment.
In 2002, the company had a turnover of £21.7m.
- Flight International April 1964
- Flight International October 1976
- Companies House
- Flight International September 1949
- Flight International August 1952
- Flight International February 1977
- Flight International January 1959
- Heritage Concorde
- Flight International March 1965
- Times, 8 October 1964
- Cryogenic Engineering Group
- British Cryogenics Council