ITP Media Group
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
ITP Media Group is a global media company founded in 1987. Its headquarters are in Dubai, and has offices in Abu Dhabi (the capital of the UAE), Saudi Arabia, India, the United Kingdom, Germany and the USA.
ITP has over 60 media brands that attract more than 50 million people per month across its consumer, business, and influencer divisions. Those brands include Arabian Business, Time Out GCC, GQ Middle East, Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Esquire Middle East, Construction Week, Hotelier Middle East and more.
ITP Media Group operates across digital advertising, content creation, video, social, events talent management and publishing.
The consumer division has a large number of consumer media brands, including Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Conde Nast Traveller Middle East, Esquire Middle East, Cosmopolitan Middle East, GQ Middle East, Time Out Dubai, and Masala.
The business division includes Arabian Business, Construction Week, Hotelier Middle East, Commercial Interior Design (CID), Comms MEA, Aviation Business and Oil & Gas Middle East. It hosts a number of events, conferences and information services open to GCC businesses.
ITP Live launched in 2017 as a full-service social media and influencer marketing agency. It has represented and worked with a multitude of local and international social media influencers such as Omar Borkan, Logan Paul, MoVlogs, Amanda Cerny, Olivia Culpo, Ahmed Al Nasheet, Layla Akil, Saygin Yalcin, and Shahad Al Khattab.
In May 2019, it partnered with OHM Live to raise funds for COVID-19 relief efforts. The 24-hour broadcast featured guest interviews and performances from Eva Longoria, Dua Lipa, Jason Derulo, CeeLo Green, Maluma and Deepak Chopra.
Events and Awards
ITP Media Group has a range of yearly events, exhibitions and awards shows across its portfolio of brands.
The Arabian Business Awards regularly features winners such as the Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Colm McLoughlin, and Mohamed Alabbar and other senior business people, diplomats, rulers, royalty and celebrities.
In 2019, the GQ Man of the Year Awards was held in Abu Dhabi’s Louvre museum and was attended by footballer Mo Salah, supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, and actor Mena Massoud. Also in 2019, Harper’s Bazaar Arabia’s World of Fashion Capsule was hosted by Victoria Beckham.
ITP Media Group hosts various bespoke events, including the Block Party at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island Abu Dhabi, the Dubai International Boat Show, and Yas Mall Fashion Weekend.
ITP Media Group’s Chief Executive Officer is Ali Akawi.
There are currently more than 400 staff mostly located at ITP Media Group’s headquarters located in Dubai Media City, UAE.
List of brands and digital assets
- Arab Woman Awards
- Arabian Business
- Artchitect and Interiors India
- Architectural Digest Middle East (Conde Nast)
- Aviation Business
- Boutique Hotelier
- Care Home Professional
- Caterer Middle East
- Catering Insight
- CEO Middle East
- Commercial Design
- Emirates Interior Design
- Conde Nast Traveller Middle East (Conde Nast)
- Construction Week
- Cosmopolitan Middle East (Hearst)
- Digital Broadcast Middle East
- Digital Studio
- Esquire Middle East (Hearst)
- Facilities Management Middle East
- Foodservice Esquipment Journal
- GQ Middle East (Conde Nast)
- Grazia Middle East (Mondadori)
- Harper's Bazaar Arabia (Hearst)
- Healthcare Radius
- Hotelier India
- Hotelier Middle East
- Logistics Middle East
- Manufacturing Today
- MEP Middle East
- Men's Health Middle East (Hearst)
- Oil & Gas Middle East
- PMB Middle East
- Professional Jeweller
- Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East
- Revolution (Revolution Media)
- The Rake (Revolution Media)
- Time Out GCC
- Utilities Middle East
- Villa 88
- Women's Health Middle East (Hearst)
- Shambler, Thomas. "ITP Brand Website Statistics". ITP Media Group.
- Conti, Samantha; Conti, Samantha (2013-05-15). "Condé Nast Traveller to Launch in Middle East". WWD. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- "Middle East Edition of GQ Launches with Provocative Debut". The Business of Fashion. 2018-10-03. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- RK, Arjun. "ITP Group launches digital division". communicateonline.me. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- "ITP Live's social influencer agency announces 26 signings". arabadonline. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- "ITP Live Expensive Tastes | Snapchat". story.snapchat.com. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- Skinner, Tim (November 13, 2017). "Thousands of Dubai fans turn out to see Logan Paul". Time Out Dubai.
- ITP Live, Staff. "Ahmed Al Nasheet signs with ITP Live". ITP Live.
- Media, I. T. P. "Eva Longoria Báston, CeeLo Green, and Deepak Chopra Are Among 230 Global Stars Joining Dua Lipa and Jason Derulo for OHM Live". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- Fawad, Alia. "ITP Media Group enters $140BN Gaming Market with launch of ITP Gaming". ITP.
- "Middle East Business Awards - International Awards List". Awards List International. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- "Mo Salah Won 'Man Of The Year' At The GQ Middle East Awards At The Louvre Abu Dhabi". Lovin Dubai. 2019-10-08. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- "Egyptian stars Mo Salah and Mena Massoud win GQ Middle East Men of the Year Awards". Egypt Independent. 2019-10-08. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- "Harpers Bazaar Arabia World Of Fashion - Victoria Beckham • Method39". Method39. 2019-10-18. Retrieved 2021-04-18.