Iliass Bel Hassani
|Full name||Iliass Bel Hassani|
|Date of birth||16 September 1992|
|Place of birth||Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Attacking midfielder|
|2019||→ FC Groningen (loan)||14||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 June 2019|
Born in Rotterdam, Bel Hassani made his professional debut for hometown club Sparta in August 2010 against RBC and was rewarded with the Gouden Stier (Golden Bull) Award for the most promising player in the Eerste Divisie in May 2012. In his time at the club he scored 16 goals in 75 matches.
In September 2013, he signed a three-year contract with the option of a fourth with Heracles. He had his first taste of European football playing in the 2016–17 UEFA Europa League for Heracles against Portuguese side Arouca.
|Sparta Rotterdam||2010–11||Eerste Divisie||7||1||0||0||0||0||7||1|
|Jong AZ||2017–18||Eerste Divisie||7||0||—||—||7||0|
- ILIASS BEL HASSANI WINT GOUDEN STIER - Sparta (in Dutch)
- "Bel Hassani van Sparta naar Heracles". de Volkskrant (in Dutch). 2 September 2013. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
- Match Report - UEFA (in Dutch)
- "Bel Hassani 'superblij' en dankbaar na stap naar AZ". Voetbal International (in Dutch). 31 August 2016. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
- AZ contracteert Bel Hassani - AZ (in Dutch)
- FC Groningen huurt Bel Hassani met optie tot koop (Dutch). FC Groningen. 24 December 2018.
- "PEC Zwolle takes over Bel Hassani from AZ, Vlap en route to Anderlecht | tellerreport.com". www.tellerreport.com. Retrieved 2019-08-02.
- Al-Wakrah is officially signed by Iliass Bel Hassani
- "Iliass Bel Hassani » Club matches". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- Iliass Bel Hassani at Soccerway. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Moroccan football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|