Income tax threshold
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|An aspect of fiscal policy|
- Personal allowance in the UK, which is £12,500 for 2019/20.
- Basic allowance in Germany, which is €9,408 in 2020.
- Income tax threshold in France, which was €6,088 in 2012.
- The standard deduction in the US, which was $12,000 in 2018 for a single person.
- Basic personal amount in Canada, which was C$11,809 in 2018.
- Tax-free threshold in Australia, which was A$18,200 in 2012-13.
- Tax-free threshold in Greece, which was €9,545 in 2016.
- Tax-free threshold in Poland is 3091 PLN in 2018. Above 3091 PLN the tax-free becomes "tax-reduction" and decreases progressively 
- Information about Personal Allowance on gov.uk
- Information on Basic Tax Allowance on make-it-in-germany.com
- Agency, Government of Canada, Canada Revenue. "2018 indexation adjustment for personal income tax and benefit amounts". www.cra-arc.gc.ca.
- What is the tax-free threshold? Archived 2012-07-01 at the Wayback Machine
- "Individual income tax rates". ato.gov.au. Archived from the original on 2011-06-29. Retrieved 2012-04-20.
- "Tax-free threshold could be scrapped".
- Studio, Kemu. "CALCULLA - PL: Table of tax-free amounts". calculla.com.