Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inland navigation is is a transport system allowing ships and barges to use inland waterways (such as canals, rivers and lakes). These waterways have inland ports, marinas, quays, and wharfs.
- Code Européen des Voies de la Navigation Intérieure (European Code for Interior Navigation)
- Internal waters
- "About INE". Inland Navigation Europe. Archived from the original on 2012-11-12. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- "USACE Planning Center of Expertise for Inland Navigation". US Army Corps of Engineers. Archived from the original on 2012-10-29. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- "Inland Rules of Navigation & Legal Definition". USlegal Inc.
- "Inland Waterways". US Army Corps of Engineers. Archived from the original on 2004-10-14. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
|This article related to water transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|