International Graduate Business School Zagreb
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Private business school|
|Dean||Dr. Zlatan Fröhlich|
|Affiliations||The Institute of Economics, Zagreb|
International Graduate Business School (IGBS) Zagreb is designed to meet the need for management education in Croatia and the region. IGBS Zagreb offers dual MBA/M.Sc. degree in partnership with Kelley School of Business, Indiana University.
A Croatian public research centre in the field of economics, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, founded IGBS Zagreb as a private business school in 2003 with support of a grant from U.S. Department of State.
Dual degree M.B.A. /M.Sc. in Strategic Management
IGBS Zagreb conducts Dual Degree MBA/M.Sc. Program in Strategic Management in Croatia in partnership with Kelley School of Business, Indiana University. Kelley School of Business faculty teach the majority of the courses, joined by research faculty from The Institute of Economics, Zagreb. Graduates receive a Bologna compliant degree from IGBS Zagreb, in addition to a M.Sc. degree in Strategic Management from Kelley School of Business.
Kelley Direct M.Sc. in Finance
Kelley Direct M.Sc. in Global Supply Chain Management
IGBS Zagreb graduates can obtain further specialization through on‐line M.Sc. Programs at Kelley School of Business (Kelley Direct programs). Tracks available are: Global Supply Chain, or Finance. Graduates receive a M.Sc. degree in Finance or Global Supply Chain from Kelley School of Business.
- Sandro Baričević, Business Communications Director Europe, The Coca-Cola Company
- Luka Mađerić, Head of Human Rights Office, Government of the Republic of Croatia
- Tomislav Krmpotić, Second Vice-President, American Chamber of Commerce in Croatia
- Ninoslav Kikaš, Head of Finance, Esplanade Zagreb Luxury Hotel Esplanade Zagreb Hotel
- Janko Štefanek, Executive Director of Financial Services, Genera Inc. for development and production of pharmaceuticals
- Igor Čupić, member of the Board, Armex gradnja d.o.o., Zagreb-based construction&real estate firm
- Marija Vojnović, director of Euroconsilium d.o.o., Zagreb-based EU funds consultancy
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- MBA uvijek donosi prednost ispred ostalih, Poslovni dnevnik, 16 February 2011 
- Online edukacija idealna za zaposlenog menadžera, Poslovni dnevnik, 4 November 2010 
- Online učenjem menadžment se vježba na daljinu, Lider, 21 October 2010 [permanent dead link]
- Hrvatskim studentima i američka diploma, Lider, May 23, 2012