This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Eric Carreel |
|Headquarters||Issy les Moulineaux, France.|
|Eric Carreel (President) Serge Renouard (CEO) Sebastien de la Bastie (Managing Director)|
|Products||Speakers, Phones, audio equipment, Professional audio|
Number of employees
Invoxia designs and markets smart office phones which communicate with smartphones and hybrid consumer IP Phone and wireless speakers. Founders of the company include Serge Renouard and Eric Carreel (founder of Withings and Sculpteo). Created in 2010 the company has its headquarters in France and offices in the United States. Invoxia is backed by Newfund since 2012. In 2013, Invoxia took control of the ancestral telephone manufacturer Swissvoice.
- NVX 610: a smart desktop and conference IP phone
- NVX 620 a smart desktop and conference IP phone
- NVX 220 a smart desktop IP phone
- AudiOffice a smart desktop and conference dock
- VoiceBridge: a device to merge landline and mobile
- Triby IO
- 2012 The company was awarded Best of CES Innovations at the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas.
- 2016 The Company is awarded with 2 CES Innovation Awards for Triby, a connected speaker and an IP phone.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2016-03-24.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)